The 28th Japan Woodwind Competition (Clarinet)
Perform one work from pieces listed below.
(1) G. Donizetti：Studio Primo per Clarinetto
(2) I. Stravinsky：3pièces pour clarinette seule
(3) G. Jacob：5 Pièces for solo clarinet
1. Preamble 2. Waltz 5. Schero and Trio
(4) Béla Kovács：Hommage à Manuel de Falla
(5) Jörg Widmann：FANTASIE
Perform the music by memory.
W. A. Mozart : Klarinettenkonzert Adur K.622
Perform one work each from category A and category B.
Total performance time, without intermission between two selected works, must be within 35 minutes.
Musics in category A must be performed in full length (piano part may be cut)
The music in category B can be cut in order to fit in the performance time.
(1) C. M. V .Weber：Clarinet Concerto No.1 f-moll Op.73
(2) C. M. V. ：Clarinet Concerto No.2 Es-dur Op.74
(3) Jean Françaix：Clarinet Concerto
(4) Carl Nielsen：Clarinet Concerto Op.57
Perform one unaccompanied clarinet solo music composed in or later than 1970. The music must be published and must different from the selection for the 1st round.
1. The edition or publisher of each work should be chosen by the competitor.
2. Choice of pieces for all rounds must be reported in the registration form. The choice can’t be modified after your registration is submitted.
3. Performances except for those in final round could be terminated by jury, however, it does not affect to performer’s score.